NEED A WORKPLACE WELLBEING STRATEGY THAT’S DIRECTLY LINKED TO YOUR BUSINESS GOALS?
SO THAT IT BECOMES ‘BUSINESS AS USUAL’
We consolidate what’s already working for you & find new opportunities to increase your results.
- Conduct a comprehensive needs assessment to discover your needs, risks & priorities, & what is or is not already working for you in the wellbeing space
- Customise a targeted, results-oriented wellbeing strategy that is unique to your business
- Educate & empower your key stakeholders to drive the strategy with our accredited training programs
- Monitor & review the impact & effectiveness of the strategy at key checkpoints to make sure you’re getting the desired results
- Develop the capability of your in-house Wellness Coordinator, so that progress towards your wellbeing goals continues long after our partnership has ended.
We are the only wellness company that offers 12 months of support.
- A summary report and recommendations for developing a targeted, results-oriented wellbeing strategy that is unique to your business
- A 30 minute briefing to senior management to walk you through the key recommendations and help you determine the next steps
- A 1 hour follow up coaching and accountability session with your Wellness Coordinator and/or other key stakeholder, so that you get support determining suitable next steps that align with your goals
- An outline of the business case for investment, including key recommendations
- A 30 minute briefing to senior management to walk you through the key recommendations & help you determine the next steps
- A 1 hour coaching & accountability session with your Wellness Coordinator &/or other key stakeholder 6 weeks later, so that you get support determining suitable next steps that align with your goals
- A recording of our coaching & accountability session to listen back to in future, so that you’re not left on your own.
& what we do next”
GERALD BUTTFIELD, ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR HEALTH SAFETY AND WELLBEING, UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE
MICHELLE KANE, HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, GREENSLOPES PRIVATE HOSPITAL (2000-2005)
DAMIEN GRAVE, SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER, TASMANIAN DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (PREVIOUSLY)
MAJELLA DUNNE, HEALTH MANAGER, QUEENSLAND URBAN UTILITIES (PREVIOUSLY)
We’re very confident that you will see a marked improvement in your health & wellness approach when we work together.
But if you’re not satisfied with your experience with Wellness Designs in the first 30 days, we’ll issue a prompt & full refund.
There’s only ONE condition: Please tell us the main reason you weren’t happy with the experience, so that we have a chance to make it better.