We get it. Creating an effective workplace health and wellness strategy isn’t necessarily easy. Plus, real results take time. Most organisations don’t know where to start or even worse, adopt a scattergun or ‘tick the box’ approach. A more strategic approach is needed.
Global research shows that organisations that do invest in the health and wellness of their employees are:
- 3.5 times more likely to encourage creativity and innovation
- 8 times more likely to have engaged employees
- 2.5 times more likely to have higher organisational performance
This session will outline:
- How investing in employee wellness will give organisations a critical and leading edge for business success
- The six step framework for creating a best-practice and sustainable health and wellness strategy.
- How to educate and empower your key people to drive the strategy forward
Facilitator: Rachel Moore
Cost: $295 + GST