Presented by Thea O’Connor, Wellbeing & Productivity Advisor, Speaker, Coach
In this webinar, Thea will explore:
- Why talk about menopause at work? And why now? The business, legal, demographic and social responsibility case
- The facts – what is menopause and how does it affect women? The upsides as well as the challenges
- How menopause affects work and how work-related factors affect menopause
- What working women say they want – based on published research and Thea’s research with Australian working women
- Practical first steps for workplaces interested in putting menopause on their agenda
Register your spot here!