Wellness Designs Practitioner – Online launching November 2020!
We’re thrilled to announce that a new 4 week self-paced online version of our nationally accredited practitioner training will be launching online commencing 9th November 2020.
Learn the 6 steps for delivering an employee wellness strategy that works and sticks. It is jam-packed with engaging content and support to keep you motivated, get all your questions answered, and opportunities to connect with like-minded practitioners and expert facilitators.
So what’s included?
- pre-course onboarding module
- 6 core modules completed over 4 weeks including virtual presentations, MP3 versions, transcripts and editable workbook
- weekly interactive webinars led by expert facilitators
- unlimited support during the course via email or telephone
- practical assessment and nationally recognised unit of competency
Plus, following the course, you’ll also benefit from:
- initial 2 months free access to our online knowledge centre – The Hub – which includes the essential tools, resources and support you need to execute your strategy (value $98+GST)
- post-course virtual mentoring session (1 hour)
PLUS, to celebrate we’re offering a one-off introductory launch offer of $1645+GST* That’s 30% off the standard rate! ($705+GST saving). Registrations open 21st October 2020 and spots are limited.
Still not sure if the course is for you? Click here to learn more and hear what other participants have to say.
*This one-off offer applies to online course commencing 9th November 2020 and no further discounts or transfers apply.