Wellness Designs Practitioner (Online) commencing 8th March 2021
4 week self-paced online nationally accredited practitioner training.
Learn the 6 steps for delivering an employee wellness strategy that works and sticks. It is jam-packed with engaging content and support to keep you motivated, get all your questions answered, and opportunities to connect with like-minded practitioners and expert facilitators. Learn more about the course here.
- Pre-course onboarding module
- 6 core modules completed over 4 weeks including virtual presentations, MP3 versions and editable workbook
- Weekly interactive webinars led by expert facilitators
- Unlimited support during the course via email or telephone
- Practical assessment and nationally recognised unit of competency (BSBLED502 Manage programs that promote personal effectiveness)
Following the course you’ll benefit from:
- One hour 1-on-1 virtual mentoring session
- Two months initial access to The Hub – which includes the essential tools, resources and support you need to execute your strategy
This blended learning program involves a series of self paced e-learning modules, plus live weekly webinars. The below schedule of completion is recommended as a realistic pace for the online modules. However, with work and family commitments, if you want to jump ahead that’s OK too. The interactive weekly webinars are designed to keep you on track, get your questions answered and to connect you with like-minded Practitioners.
- Week prior: 1/03/2021 Complete online onboarding module (mandatory)
- Week 1: 8/03/2021 Course opens, complete modules 1 and 2
- Week 1: 10/03/2021 Participate in Wednesday’s virtual Meet ‘n Greet (12pm-1pm AEST)
- Week 2: 15/03/2021 Complete module 3
- Week 2: 17/03/2021 Participate in virtual Wednesday’s Momentum Meeting (12pm-1pm AEST)
- Week 3: 22/03/2021 Complete module 4
- Week 3: 24/03/2021 Participate in Wednesday’s The Hub Q&A Blockbuster (12pm-1pm AEST)
- Week 4: 29/03/2021 Complete modules 5 and 6
- Week 4: 31/03/2021 Participate in Wednesday’s Momentum/Wrap Up Meeting (12pm-1pm AEST)
- Week 9: 3/05/2021 Assessment due, course access closes
We recommend you set aside a minimum of 2 to 3 hours for each of the 6 modules, including:
- 30 to 75 minutes of video presentations for each module
- between 5 to 60 minutes to complete the activities for each module, depending on how much work you put in
- at least 30 minutes per module to get through the most pertinent reading material, although we would strongly encourage you to read as many of the articles and publications as you can
- submitting any questions and logging into the one hour webinars and/or Q&A blockbusters
Early bird: $1998+GST when booked and paid 4 weeks prior to course commencement
Member, student and group discounts available. Payment plans also available. Contact us for further details
Ready to book? Numbers are strictly limited for our most popular course.
Still have some questions? We’re here to help! Book a call with our Wellness Engagement Manager to get all your queries answered.