Masterclass: An Integrated Approach to Mental Health at Work
Join us LIVE for our upcoming 3 hour skills-based Masterclass…
An Integrated Approach to Mental Health at Work – Manage risk, promote wellbeing & support your people
In this intermediate 3-hour Masterclass you’ll gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to strategically foster a psychologically healthy and safe organisation in the rapidly changing world of work.
Learn how to mitigate psychosocial risks, meet legal obligations and build a supportive workplace culture, step by step.
Plus, following the Masterclass you’ll have the option to undertake a skills-based assessment to further embed your learnings and boost your formal qualifications.
What you’ll learn
- The fundamentals of mental health at work
- The business imperative for investment including roles, responsibilities and meeting WHS obligations
- How to identify and address psychosocial risks and hazards, including relevant standards, codes of practice and evidence derived guidelines and tools
- How to evaluate effectiveness of risk controls
- The key protective factors for promoting positive mental health at work and examples of good practice
- How to build internal capability to foster a supportive culture
Support your people:
- How to encourage early intervention and help-seeking behaviour
- How to identify and address psychological distress in colleagues, regardless of cause, and reduce stigma
- How to support an employee with a mental health issue to stay or return to work and key strategies to manage performance issues
- Where to access further resources and support
- Live virtual 3 hour skills-based masterclass with industry expert
- Editable workbook + bonus downloads
- Ready-to-go tools and resources to hit the ground running
- Masterclass recording [7 day replay]
Optional accreditation package
For those seeking a formal qualification, there is also the option to undertake a skills-based assessment following the Masterclass resulting in a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment. This adheres to the national unit of competency for ‘BSBWHS512: Contribute to managing work-related psychological safety’ and is delivered by Wellness Designs on behalf of the Australasian Leadership Academy (RTO Code #41012).
- Practical skills-based assessment
- Statement of Attainment for ‘BSBWHS512: Contribute to managing work-related psychological safety’
- 1 hour one-on-one virtual mentoring session with expert Pracademia personnel to assist with your assessment and/or apply key learnings in your organisation
Limited spots available, so be quick!