Masterclass: Mastering Virtual Presentations with Warwick Merry
Join us LIVE for our upcoming 3 hour skills-based Masterclass…
Mastering Virtual Presentations – 5 Keys to Engaging, Energising & Enjoying Your Events
Online and hybrid events are a key part of the future of education. They have so many benefits for us AND our participants.
So how can we make sure that our participants are actually enjoying themselves, learning something and participating? How can we be sure that our sessions have moved from “just another Zoom session” to a fully engaging, interactive and worthwhile event?
That is what this Masterclass with expert Facilitator Warwick Merry is about.
What you’ll learn
- The key differences between face-to-face, virtual and hybrid presentation delivery
- What makes a good virtual presentation and how to deliver it confidently
- How to play to your strengths as a facilitator and accommodate different adult learning styles
- How to master equipment and technology to optimise delivery and engagement
- The techniques for bringing energy to virtual and hybrid environments
- The art of persuasion and how to call your audience to action
- How to recover like a pro when things don’t go to plan
- How to facilitate Q&A so you stay on track
- 3 hour live skills-based Masterclass
- Editable workbook
- Practical tools and downloads
- Summary slide deck
- Masterclass recording (7 day replay)
Only 100 spots available, so be quick!