Wellness Practitioner – Online course commencing 21 February 2022
4 week self-paced online nationally accredited practitioner training.
Learn the 6 steps for delivering an employee wellness strategy that works and sticks. It is jam-packed with engaging content and support to keep you motivated, get all your questions answered, and opportunities to connect with like-minded practitioners and expert facilitators. Learn more about the practitioner training here and online version specifics here.
- Pre-course onboarding module
- 6 core modules completed over 4 weeks including virtual presentations, MP3 versions and editable workbook
- Weekly interactive webcasts led by expert facilitators
- Unlimited support during the course via email or telephone
- 8 weeks total access to course content
- Practical assessment and nationally recognised unit of competency (BSBLED502 Manage programs that promote personal effectiveness)
Following the course you’ll benefit from:
- One hour 1-on-1 virtual mentoring session
- Two months initial access to The Hub – which includes the essential tools, resources and support you need to execute your strategy
This blended learning program involves a series of self paced e-learning modules, plus live weekly webcasts. The below schedule of completion is recommended as a realistic pace for the online modules. However, with work and family commitments, if you want to jump ahead that’s OK too. The interactive weekly webcasts are designed to keep you on track, get your questions answered and to connect you with like-minded Practitioners.
We recommend you set aside a minimum of 12-18 hours to complete the course over the 4 weeks, including submitting any questions and logging into the weekly one hour webcast meetings. If you’re able to dedicate more time, we would strongly encourage you to view as many of the optional publications and videos as you can.
Early bird: AU$1998+GST/NZ$2538 excl GST (when booked and paid 4 weeks prior to course date)
Standard: AU$2350+GST/NZ $2158 excl GST
Still have some questions?
We’re here to help! Call us on 1300 914 558 or email us to get all your questions answered.