Practitioner Training: Virtual Information Session
Seeking to advance or launch your career in workforce wellness? Now is the perfect time.
As we navigate the future of work, workforce wellness career opportunities are on the rise and tipped for significant ongoing growth.
Which is why we are running a 30-minute virtual information session on our nationally accredited Wellness Practitioner training, Australasia’s first.
These information-packed sessions will showcase:
- Key workforce wellness trends and challenges for 2021 and beyond.
- How building wellness capability – for organisations and practitioners – will be critical to rise to these future challenges.
- 6 common workforce wellness mistakes organisations continue to make.
- A breakdown of our nationally accredited Wellness Practitioner training (face-to-face, online, inhouse and RPL) and upcoming course dates.
- Common FAQs about the training.
We’ve already helped 263 practitioners across 25+ industries (and counting). We’d love the opportunity to support you on your journey also to a rewarding career.
REGISTER TO ATTEND HERE
- QLD, NSW, VIC, TAS: 4:00pm-4:30pm
- SA, NT: 3:30pm-4:00pm
- NZ: 6:00pm-6:30pm
- WA: 2:00pm-2:30pm
NOTE: If you’re unable to attend on Wednesday 15th September 4:00pm AEST, we’re running further sessions.
Tuesday 7th September 12:00pm AEST – Register here!
Thursday 16th September 9:00am AEST – Register here!