Wellness Practitioner Training – EOI’s for Sydney, Perth, Adelaide
Due to the ongoing uncertain climate, we are currently accepting expressions of interest for our 2-day face-to-face training in Sydney, Adelaide, and Perth.
Our training will be conducted in compliance with a COVID SAFE plan.
The Wellness Designs Practitioner training program is designed to educate, empower and inspire individuals to develop a targeted and sustainable wellness strategy for your employees, workplace or client.
The program consists of an initial two-day intensive course, followed by a 1-on-1 mentoring session, as well as a large arsenal of tools and resources via our online “The Hub” to help you embed key learnings back into the workplace. Learn more about the course here.
- Two-day intensive course with professional, experienced facilitators
- Nationally recognised unit of competency (BSBHRM531: Coordinate health and wellness programs)
- One hour 1-on-1 virtual mentoring session
- Two months initial access to The Hub, Australasia’s only knowledge centre for workplace wellness
- Workbook to keep all your working notes, reflections, ‘light bulb’ thoughts and plans as you work through each of the six modules of the course
Early bird: $1998+GST when booked and paid 4 weeks prior to confirmed course dates
Member, student and group discounts available. Payment plans also available. Contact us for further details
Still have some questions?
We’re here to help! Call us on 1300 914 558 or email us to get all your questions answered.