Katrina Walton distils the best health & wellness research & ‘on the ground’ insights to provide your event participants with practical takeaways, drawn from her unique combination of experience both as a strategist & at the coalface as a wellness manager.
Her presentations not only educate & inform, but leave participants with tangible, actionable ideas, strategies & practices proven to make a big difference to health & wellness in the workplace.
Katrina has presented her actionable health & wellness talks in Australia, New Zealand, UK & Europe.
Her work has been featured in
- Healthy, Wealthy & Wise: The Business Case For Investing In Workplace Wellness
- The Ripple Effect Of A Healthy Workplace
- Beyond The Fluff: How To Create A Wellness Strategy That Impacts Your Bottom Line
- Small Business, Big Results: Cost-Effective Wellness Solutions For Small Business
- The Wellness Edge: 6 Steps For Creating A Healthy & Thriving Workplace
- Awakening The Wellness Warrior: How To Capture Senior Management Support To Drive Your Wellness Efforts
- Wellness On A Shoestring: How To Create Programs That Both Your Employees & Finance Manager Will Love!
- Simply Irresistible: The 10 Secrets For Engaging Employees In Your Wellness Program
SHARON LEADBETTER, WORKPLACE HEALTH LEAD, WAYAHEAD – MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION
CARL CAZALY, (PREVIOUS) MANAGER, HEALTHY WORKPLACES, TASMANIAN DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES