The future of work is undoubtedly here.
COVID-19 has resulted in an acceleration of the 6 ‘megatrends’ that were forecast to transform the workplace environment in the next 20 years.1 This includes rising workplace stress and mental health issues, rising screen time (hello “Zoomitis!”), sedentary behaviour and chronic disease, blurring of work and home boundaries and an ageing workforce.
Responding to these challenges will require organisations to shift gears from reactive to proactive to shape thriving, future ready organisations for 2021 and beyond.
Building the wellness capability of your organisation to achieve this will be key. The good news is geography is no longer an obstacle.
We’re thrilled to announce that a new 4 week self-paced online version of our nationally accredited practitioner training will be launching Monday 9th November 2020.
No matter where you’re located in Australasia, you’ll now have access to the latest industry endorsed training to develop a targeted and sustainable employee wellness strategy.
The new online practitioner course is jam-packed with engaging content and support to keep you motivated and accountable. You’ll be able to ask questions, get feedback and connect with fellow like-minded practitioners and facilitators online.
- pre-course onboarding module
- 6 core modules completed over 4 weeks including virtual presentations, MP3 versions and editable workbook
- weekly interactive webinars led by expert facilitators
- unlimited support during the course via email or telephone
- practical assessment and nationally recognised unit of competency
Plus, following the course, you’ll also benefit from these support options to help you embed key learnings back in the workplace:
- initial 2 months free access to our online knowledge centre – The Hub – which includes the essential tools, resources and support you need to execute your strategy (value $98+GST)
- post-course virtual mentoring session (1 hour)
Still not sure if the course is for you? See what you’ll walk away in the below video.
PLUS, to celebrate the launch of our new online training, we’re offering a one-off introductory offer of $1645+GST* That’s 30% off the standard rate! ($705+GST saving). Registrations open 21st October 2020 and spots are limited. Register your interest here now!
*This one-off offer applies to online course commencing 9th November 2020 and no further discounts or transfers apply.