Pricing and Registration
Australian face-to-face and online courses
New Zealand face-to-face and online courses
- – Wellness Designs webinar library
- – Wellness Wise™ TV (full interviews)
- – Resource library
- – Live Q & A blockbuster webinars
- – Community forum
- – Skills based Masterclasses (coming 2021)
- – Discounts to Wellness Designs events &/or training
- – Recent news/industry updates
- – Directory listing
*Early bird registration close 4 weeks prior to course commencement
Member and student discounts
The following groups are eligible for a 10% discount off Practitioner courses:
- Current members of The Hub
- Current members of WayAhead Workplaces
- Current members of Exercise and Sport Science Australia (ESSA)
- Current members of National Safety Council of Australia (NSCA) Foundation
- Current members of Australian HR Institute (AHRI)
- Students studying towards a health, fitness or medical qualification
To be eligible for the discount, individuals will be required to provide proof of member or student status.
Our Practitioner course can also be delivered at your workplace for key personnel. This not only enables the course content to be aligned to your organisation’s goals, but ensures consistency in knowledge and skills gained, and fosters ongoing interaction and value on your training investment. Minimum numbers apply. To further discuss your training requirements, please contact us.
Payment & funding options
Many employers reimburse or part-subsidise their employees for professional development. We suggest that you check with your organisation.
Self-funded education can also be a tax deductible expense.
Additional funding may also be available via your corporate health insurance provider or Risk Management Funding.
Students 45-70 years may also be eligible for a subsidy. The Australian Government, through its Skills and Training Incentive, is providing up to $2,200 (GST inclusive) to fund training to help mature age Australians to update their skills and remain in the workforce longer. You can find out more information about the Incentive and the Program by visiting www.skillscheck.com.au and quote RTO #41012.
Payment plans also available. Contact us for further details.